Saturday, November 12, 2011

halo =D

Hi guys, is me again...=D
I am back!!^^ 
Such a relief I went back home from there...
The mosquitoes at there seem like 'love' me so much!! =( 
The 'kissed' all over my body! haiz...
My whole body are itchy now!
but still got mood online =)
actually the camp is ok la..
The activity that most scary is they wanted us to night trekking ALONE at the midnight.. =DD 
I am so scared that time!
The coaches posing as ghosts to scare us.. 
But they are very phony!!=D 
One of them tried to scare me by making some noisy sound like someone are chasing me..
But I knew that they are not real.. 
and I turned back to see, he was wearing the D'omland uniform! (D'omland is the place where the camp are) 
and I laughed at him because he was fail to scare me~ hahahaha.. :]
after I walked a short distance, I heard some people walking sound again.. 
I thought it was the coach that wanted to scare me..
suddenly, someone grabbed my hand.. 
Oh.. is the boy that behind me to climb up the mountain..
He was afraid so he run very quickly to me so that not so scary because got friend accompany... 
Oh yes, we had a password to know that is that our friends or strangers..
our password is 'bukit kecil'...
The boy looked really scared, he was to nervous and he dropped his shoe..haha =D
(boy cinderella ) ^^
One girl was very very very very afraid!
Along her way she continuously shouted and called 'Tuan' and our password to know that is someone there..
But we are very naughty, so are the coaches..
We didn't reply her.. So she shouted shouted and shouted and cried..
haiz.. We are so JAHAT! hahax =D 
The next day we climb the payu bakau..!
The most interesting and best game that I had..=)
We must think the way you climb over the payu bakau wisely..
If you made any mistakes, you may soak in the mud...=)
and your shoes your be like this..

'NICE', right? =D
haiz... suffering now! : ((
My whole body is really itchy now~
this morning just went to see doctor as well as last year..
haiz....every times came back from camp need to see doctor..
but it is ok, haha.. because this morning I went to see a very handsome doctor!!
don't know what's his name.. HANDSOME! =DD
(花痴) haha =D
It's time to sleep now..
gotta go.. write later..
BYE !! ^^  

No comments:

Post a Comment