Sunday, November 13, 2011

12 A++++ ^^

I love tonight pastor sermon very much!!
The pastor name Mark Tan..
He is a handsome guy... =)
wow! He is so talented in speaking !!
He was just graduated last week and today is the first sermon that he gave after he graduated..
He is a nice pastor~ Pray for him... =D
Oh yea, tomorrow is all the form 5 students' big day!!
I think sure you know what is it~
Form 5 students are facing SPM examination tomorrow!
as well as my sister, my sis is a form 5 student..
at first she is afraid and lack of confidence..
But after been prayed by the young pastor,
She felt confident again.. =D
 Jie Jie,
Jia You!! =)
always tell yourself you can do it !!
God Bless You !! =D
12 apple + + + !!
Good luck ~!
Tomorrow is my mum's kindergarten graduation day..
I will be helping my mum to capture photo tomorrow..
I sure will share with you guys with all the photos.. =)
That's all...
Good night ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment