Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Busy 2012 ^^

This morning I went to SMK Batu Lima, Jeniang to take part in Table Tennis KMY Competition. 
I went to school as usual this morning.
Shi Qi and her brother, Jin Yao , Wee Kie and me waited at the school parking lot for Pn. Tan arrival. 
( -Jin Yao is over form 5 and he had nothing to do at home, so he went there with us- )
I thought Pn. Tan will drive her old 'Kancil' to fetch us,
but luckily she drive new car, hahaha.. =D 
After taking the form and schedule of the competition, we started our journey to Jeniang. 
It was kinda boring in the car because Pn. Tan always talk to Jin Yao all along the journey and we went too far and we missed the school! 
Oh no! That time was already 9.00 a.m!
The competition started! 
Pn. Tan quickly U-turn her car and we reached that school at 9.15 a.m 
When we reached there, it is quite a coincidence, they called our name when we reached there.
OMG, I quickly drop my beg, and I played the games without drinking water and warming up. 
Fortunately, my opponent in the first round is not very powerful and I win in the first round. 
Without break, I went to Round 2.
OMG again, this time my opponent is one of the Kedah Team players. 
How can I win? Every balls she kick-off screw ball! (Screw ball is a type of skill that made the opponent difficult to catch the ball )
and I lose.. actually I felt non of disappointment or sadness,
it was a good experience I think. =)
and I met my former Ping Pong teacher !
I said halo to her and she introduced me to the Sin Kwang junior. 
haha... =D   
Before we went back to S.P, Pn. Tan treated us at a Kopitiam at Gurun. 
and I ate 'Economy rice' - 经济饭.. Yummy Yummy. ^^  
All of us was tired, and everybody slept in the car. 
Oh yes, except Pn. Tan, because she needed to drive ma. =D 
We reached school at about 1. 24 p.m like that.
Although I didn't win in this competition, but I felt so happy that I had this opportunity to go to that competition. 
Pn. Tan wanted us to practice more and more. 
So this year really is a busy year !
Yesterday I went to scout meeting, and I learned how to march and I was so nervous when our scout leader, Zhi Sheng came to see us. 
I did do much wrong, never mind, I will practice harder. : )

da dang, this is what I look wearing scout uniform. ^^ 
didn't button the collar!
FAIL Scout! haha =D 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment