Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day in year 2011 ^^

This morning, I went back school again to buy some books for next year..
Before going to the school, my mum out of sudden not feeling well.. =(
So my dad said that have a check at Metro is better.. 
after dropping me in the school, my dad and mum went to Metro.. 
after buying our books, Hui Shian and me get on MJ's car to go to Hui Shian;s house.. 
We suggested to watch movies.. 
Then Hui Shian took out a horror movie.. forget the movie title already... 
The movie is about five girls went to a cave for adventures.. 
but unfortunately they met monsters..(The monsters are really disgusting!) 
and 3 died, 2 alive.. 
one of the girls succeed escaped from the cave.. 
The polices bought her back to the cave to find the other 4 friends.. 
and all of them met the monsters and everybody died..
left a policewoman.. 
I watched the movie just until half I called Hui Shian to take out the CD~
I don't want to see! It's really bloody disgusting..
First time I watch movies watch until feeling like really want to VOMIT !! 
okay.. stop talking about the movie,
let talk about happy things.. =D  
Wow! Tomorrow = Next Year already..
That's mean today is the lasy day in year 2011!!! =D 
Gonna count down ALONE in my own house.. haiz.. Joelyn, call me ^^
I hope next year will better than this year!
Next year is I have to face PMR examination already!! 
need to work harder and harder!!  =D 
Last, I would like to say... 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!  =P

See you guys NEXT YEAR ! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment