Friday, February 3, 2012

My Birthday =P

My birthday is on 1st of February, that's mean it was over for two days already! ^^
I am so busy in these few days and I have no time to update my blog. 
but I wish to share to you guys.. =D 
That day I just went to school as usual.. 
after that nothing special, but after the school break, 
suddenly MJ said 'Everybody sing Happy Birthday song ' to Wendy! 
Oh no, and they sang Birthday song for me..
I am so embarrassing, finally I know MJ's feeling.. hahahax.. =D 
At the night, my dad came back very early.. 
Usually he goes back home at about 10.00 p.m (because so many works he needs to do)
but that day he went back home at 7.55 p.m because of me. ^^ 
Afterward, we went to a Western store at Taman Sejati.. 
Any occasion but not at all ,
we celebrate at there because the Western store's food is Super Awesome! =P 
There is some photos that we captured at there.. 
Here it is. n.n




After dinner, we went back home.. 
my sister called me to sit down and holding the knife and wait. 
and she went to the kitchen. 
She spent quite a long time in the kitchen and I have nothing to do..
so.. hahaha.. holding the knife and 自拍! =D 
=D 
and my sister and my mum showed me a birthday cake!
when did they buy it? I had no idea. =) 
the cake is coffee flavor, I like it so much! ^^ 
making wishes ^^ 

and my sister gave the present.. 
here it is, a beautiful and cute purse! 
this is the front of the purse! 

and the back =D 

although my birthday was not super awesome, but I love it! 
thanks dad, mum, sister and my friends. thank you! =P 




No comments:

Post a Comment