Saturday, October 22, 2011

yeah !!! =))

Yeah!!! Because of the Deepavali's Festival, 
We are going to have a week holiday!!
Yes!! I think every students like holiday, right? =)
so same with me as I am a student too~
in this holiday, ermhemm.. hahaha... I am going to on my facebook, watching TV, drawing, playing my guitar everyday !!
ahaha.. This is my holiday planning~
erm..
It's late ( actually it is not for me XD ) 
It's time to sleep~
actually not so early..
is my mum called me to sleep already...
I have a habit of sleeping late~
I can't sleep until the clock reach 12 midnight...=D
this is a bad habit because it may harm our body~
So, I will try my best to get rid of this bad habit !^^ 
That's all!
Hope you guys have a happy holiday!
and last,
HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!!! =)))
good night =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment